LinkedIn offers U.S. service members and veterans a free 1-year Premium Career subscription, including one year of access to LinkedIn Learning. Please see the terms and conditions below. You must take the following steps to ensure successful application for this offer:
1. You must not currently have a Premium subscription. If you are paying for Premium now or are currently on a 30-day free trial, you must cancel your subscription (via LinkedIn or iOS) and let it lapse before you apply for this offer.
2. You must properly identify your military service on your profile. When selecting “company” in the experience section of your profile, please select the proper military branch page as opposed to listing your unit (for example, US Army, not 2nd Infantry Division).
3. Once upgraded, you will see "Premium" in the upper-left corner of your homepage. You may not receive an email confirming the upgrade. Please allow 7-10 days to upgrade your account.
4. Learn more about how to make the most of this offer and follow the LinkedIn blog for tips and information about new features.
5. Please see our list of Frequently Asked Questions for further information.